1. Certain Goods may be covered by a warranty issued/provided by their manufacturer or distributor.
2. The warranty coverage will be made known to the Customer on the E-Store.
3. The warranty does not exclude, limit or suspend Customer’s rights under the warranty provisions for defects of the sold goods.
The Seller bears no liability for the loss or damage of the shipment or its loss or delay when rendering the service in case of either circumstances:
In the cases described above, when placing an order, the Customer is aware of the restrictions on the transportation of cosmetic products, which may deteriorate under the influence of the above factors.
1. All customers who are subject in a long-distance purchasing contract may withdraw from the contract without giving a reason by submitting a relevant statement within 60 days from:
(a) for standard Purchasing Agreement- from an instant of taking over the possession of Goods by the Customer or a third party designated by him (other than the carrier).
(b) for other agreements – from the purchase conclusion date. A registered customer with an active account can submit a refund plea on the “My Account” subpage by clicking the return button at the appropriate order number.
A customer who does not have a registered account should submit a withdrawal request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by attaching the appropriate withdrawal form to the returned product.
2. Should the customer want to withdraw from the Purchasing Agreement prior to the Seller accepting it, the contract shall not be binding at once.
3. To keep the aforementioned deadline, it is enough for the customer to send a withdrawal statement before the deadline expiry. The customer may use either the withdrawal declaration attached to these Terms of Service or any other withdrawal declaration. A registered Customer can use the returns dedicated module that can be found under “My Account”.
4. In the event of withdrawal, the Seller will reimburse the Customer for all payments received, including the original cost of delivery of the item (except for the additional costs resulting from the customer’s choice of delivery other than the cheapest ordinary delivery method offered by premiumcare.shop), promptly and in any event no later than 14 (Fourteen) days from the moment the goods were delivered back to the Sellers Warehouse.
5. The customer is obliged to return the goods immediately, but no later than 14 (fourteen) days after the date of presenting his or her withdrawal to the Seller.
6. Should the Goods be used or damaged in any way that might diminish their market value, the Customer will be burdened with an appropriate value decrease.
7. The right of withdrawal is reserved for all items that are returned without permanent damage to either the package or the item itself and where there is no concern for health and hygiene breaches.
8. The cost of a return package is fully covered by the customer unless the sides decide otherwise due to special circumstances.
9. Presenting a Purchasing Agreement withdrawal and proceeding with a return is unanimous with the consent to issue a correction invoice for a given order and to recognize it as the only relevant invoice for the Transaction.
Start shopping now. We have many useful products for health and beauty.