AHA Fluid REVIDERM Scindication
Fruit acid fluid with light exfoliating effect. Ideal for seborrhoea sicca especially for skin prone to large pores, blemishes and inflammation.
- Purpose: cleansing pores, anti-acne, skin repair
- Application time: morning, evening
- Classification: professional
- Skin type: for oily and problematic skin, especially with seborrhea
- Made in: Germany
- clarifies the skin by combating keratinisation and sebum plugs, blackheads are reduced and prevented from reforming
- supports natural desquamation and sets a regeneration impulse for smooth skin
- the acidic environment inhibits germs and yeast fungi and prevents skin conditions such as acne and seborrhoeic eczema
Salacylic acid is a lipophil and removes excess sebum deposits to allow sebum to flow uninhibited out of the skin’s sebaceous glands. The acidic pH value of 4.2 stabilises the skin’s own hydro-lipid coat. The minerals and antioxidants from the Australian fruit extract reduce oxidative stress and, together with the AHAs, set a regeneration impulse.
- Microcitrus Australasica fruit extract
- Glycolic, mandelic & salicylic acid
AQUA, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, SORBITOL, GLYCERIN, GLYCOLIC ACID, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, MANDELIC ACID, SQUALANE, SALICYLIC ACID, MICROCITRUS AUSTRALASICA (LEMON) FRUIT EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, LYSOLECITHIN, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PALMITIC ACID, MAGNOLIA OFFICINALIS BARK EXTRACT, SODIUM PHYTATE, CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE, INULIN LAURYL CARBAMATE, PECTIN, XANTHAN GUM, GELLAN GUM, ALCOHOL DENAT., SCLEROTIUM GUM, CARRAGEENAN, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES CITRATE, PULLULAN, C12-16 ALCOHOLS, ALCOHOL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL
Not available for professional use.
Apply to your face and neck evenings after cleansing and toning. Avoid the eye area.
Leave a request and we will advise you
of products Reviderm
online store of professional and natural skin care
Delivery of goods Reviderm is carried out from the company's warehouse in EU.
In the section Payment and delivery you can find out the terms of payment and delivery. If you have any questions, you can contact us through the contact forms or by phone.