- Purpose: restoration, nutrition, elasticity, firmness, antistress
- Application time: morning, evening
- Classification: vegan, bio
- Skin type: dry, sensitive, normal, oily, combination skin, rosacea, for men, with neurodermatitis and psoriasis
- Made in: Germany
- It smoothes wrinkles, promotes collagen production and increases the skin's ability to retain moisture;
- It absorbs free radicals and protects against negative environmental influences;
- It accelerates the process of skin renewal, makes it smooth and elastic;
- It restores skin that has undergone severe stress;
- Thanks to natural oils it reduces redness, soothes the skin;
- It gives mature skin a radiant complexion.
During a facial massage or as a special addition to massage oil, it has a relaxing and harmonizing effect on the body and mind.
The Palmaria Oil formula is enriched with a whole complex of oils - Palmaria, Immortelle, Hemp, Rosehip, Grapeseed. It has a pleasant spicy aroma and is quickly absorbed by the skin.
- Red algae extract
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil
- Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil
- Rosa Canina Seed Oil
- Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil
- Vitamin E
Helichrysum Italicum Oil (enthält/contains: Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol), Ethyl Ferulate, Humulus Lupulus Extract
As a daily skin care routine, gently apply 1-3 drops of oil to the face, neck and décolleté with fingertips. Use it in the morning and in the evening. Pay attention to areas that have lost firmness and elasticity.
As a massage oil: for muscle tension, cramps or joint stiffness, and for well-being. Apply the product in small doses, possibly with slightly warm hands, to the part of the body to be massaged. Then massage with smooth movements.
For maximum results, combine the oil with other Oceanwell products: in summer with sea gel, in winter with moisturizing and nourishing creams. Use with Cell Boost Elixir for an enhanced anti-aging effect.
about the product
Leave a request and we will advise you
experts think of
I use it once a week for facial massage. Does not cause rashes. Combination skin. It also takes good care of nails and cuticles. Sometimes I add a couple of drops to hair oil. Very economically spent. In winter, I plan to add it to the cream if necessary. The smell is natural, without perfume.
Are you already using Palmaria Oil
and would like to share your opinion?
Write your review right now
How often can Palmaria Oil be used as an anti-stress agent?
For stressed skin, multiple daily applyings are possible.
Is the product suitable for skin suffering from neurodermatitis or psoriasis?
The composition of the product contains soothing and healing components; therefore, it is suitable for problem skin.v
In what sequence is it better to apply Palmaria Oil?
In daily care, oil must be applied to wet (!) skin after cleansing and make-up removal.
of products Oceanwell
authorized brand reseller Oceanwell
Delivery of goods Oceanwell is carried out from the company's warehouse in EU all over the world.
In the section Payment and delivery you can find out the terms of payment and delivery to your country. If you have any questions, you can contact us through the contact forms or by phone.