- Purpose: cleansing pores, fighting signs of acne, inflammation, against acne
- Application time: 1-2 times a week
- Classification: professional
- Skin type: for oily and problem skin
- Made in: Germany
Blemish Sheet Mask
The refreshing express sheet mask is soaked in 16 ml of serum
formulated with a powerful blend of actives for acne and blemish-prone
- Reduces pimples and blemishes
- Mattifying sheet mask
- With marine peptides and tea tree oil
- Soothes redness
The anti-blemish face mask can be combined with the whole DALTON skincare range.
Marine Peptides are very gentle, acne-fighting ingredients that help to prevent blemishes, reduce pimple size and soothe redness caused by inflammation.
Tea tree oil and cucumber extract unclog pores and regulate sebum production. The anti-blemish mask also reduces excess oil in the T-zone, without over-drying the skin.
- Marine Minerals & Peptides
- Cucumber Extract
- Tea Tree Oil
Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Micrococcus Lysate, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sodium Salicylate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum/Fragrance, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citral
- Cleanse and dry your face & use a toner.
- Open the sachet and take out the anti-blemish sheet mask. Remove the protective foil from both sides of the mask.
- Place the mask on your face and leave it on for 10-15 minutes, then remove the mask. Wipe off the excess with a tissue or pat it into the skin.
- Follow with skincare products that suit your individual skin type.
Leave a request and we will advise you
of products Dalton
authorized brand reseller Dalton
Delivery of goods Dalton is carried out from the company's warehouse in EU all over the world.
In the section Payment and delivery you can find out the terms of payment and delivery to your country. If you have any questions, you can contact us through the contact forms or by phone.