Cleansing Milk REVIDERM Skinessentials
Gentle cleansing and make-up remover for normal and dry skin types. Milk is suitable even for the sensitive area around the eyes.
- Purpose: cleansing, make-up removal, nutrition, moisturizing
- Application time: morning, evening
- Classification: professional
- Skin type: normal, dry
- Made in: Germany
- it provides gentle and thorough cleansing, so it is suitable even for dry and thin skin;
- it effectively removes make-up and impurities from the face, eyes and décolleté;
- betaine derivatives and collagen relieve irritation and a feeling of tightness;
- common gromwell maintains the health of the stratum corneum, improves the protective barrier;
- coconut oil has a moisturizing effect, gives a feeling of softness and smoothness.
Basic product for skin care with mild active ingredients based on betaine derivatives. Contains natural ingredients with a nourishing and moisturizing effect.
- Hydrolysed collagen
- Mild surfactants
- Coconut oil
AQUA, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PEG-8 STEARATE, PEG-5 GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCERIN, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, SQUALANE, MORINGA OLEIFERA SEED EXTRACT, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, PANTHENOL, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) LEAF EXTRACT, PANTOLACTONE, ALLANTOIN, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM PCA, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SERINE, UREA, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, LECITHIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, XANTHAN GUM, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM LACTATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, LACTIC ACID, SORBITOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PARFUM
Milk is applied with massage movements on the skin of the face (including around the eyes), neck, décolleté. It is washed off with warm water or removed with a sponge.
It is used as a basic care, suitable for washing off cosmetics.
Leave a request and we will advise you
Is Cleansing Milk suitable for dehydrated skin?
Yes, the product has been designed to gently cleanse the skin while moisturizing and softening it.
What are «surfactants» in a product?
These are derivatives of betaine; they are mild surfactants and are responsible for non-aggressive cleansing (without disturbing the pH).
How many times a day should I use cleansing milk?
It is recommended to use 2 times a day - in the morning and in the evening along with other basic products.
of products Reviderm
online store of professional and natural skin care
Delivery of goods Reviderm is carried out from the company's warehouse in EU.
In the section Payment and delivery you can find out the terms of payment and delivery. If you have any questions, you can contact us through the contact forms or by phone.