- Purpose: removal of itching and redness, reduction of irritation of the skin, strengthening of the skin barrier, rejuvenation
- Application time: morning, evening
- Classification: professional
- Skin type: for problematic skin prone to allergies, neurodermatitis and psoriasis
- Made in: Germany
24h Care Cream
- Soothes itching and nourishes very dry skin
- Very nourishing, lipid-rich face cream
- With original Dead Sea salt, shea butter and beeswax
- For skin prone to eczema and psoriasis
The lipid-rich face cream with original Dead Sea salt soothes itching and nourishes very dry skin with high-quality, moisturizing ingredients.
Shea butter and jojoba oil provide the skin with valuable lipids, while beeswax protects the skin from moisture loss.
The fragrance-free cream is extremely gentle and ideal for skin prone to itching, eczema and psoriasis.
- Original Dead Sea Salt
- Jojoba Oil
- Shea Butter
Aqua (Water), Diethylhexylcyclohexane, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Urea, Polyglyceryl-3 Ricinoleate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Isohexadecane, PEG-22/Dodecyl Glycol Copolymer, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Lanolin Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter), Maris Sal (Sea Salt), Caviar Extract, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate,Propylene Glycol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Dehydroacetic Acid,Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol
Apply to face, neck and décolleté in the morning and evening after cleansing and gently massage into the skin.
The face cream can also be used for other affected skin areas like rough and itchy elbows or knees.
Leave a request and we will advise you
of products Dalton
online store of professional and natural skin care
Delivery of goods Dalton is carried out from the company's warehouse in EU.
In the section Payment and delivery you can find out the terms of payment and delivery. If you have any questions, you can contact us through the contact forms or by phone.