- Purpose: cleansing, moisturizing, soothing, anti-inflammatory, seboregulation
- Application time: morning, evening
- Classification: professional
- Skin type: for oily and problematic skin prone to inflammation and acne
- Made in: Germany
- Antibacterial effect prevents the multiplication of bacteria on the skin reducing further breakouts
- Prevents formation of blackheads and comedones
- The skin is thoroughly, but gently cleansed
- The complexion appears clearer and fresher
- Combats inflammation
Bactostop® is an intensive antimicrobial ingredient with a wide spectrum of action which combats bacteria, yeasts and fungi. Once applied, its water-soluble substances adhere onto the skin. This is due to the fact that the active substance is cationically charged (+) and the skin is anionically charged (-). As opposite polarities attract one another, the antimicrobial substance adheres to the skin, where it exterminates bacteria and stops the growth. Contains salicylic acid which helps to return the flow of sebum to normal and combat the inflammatory processes within the skin.
- Salcylic Acid Ester
- Oat Amino Acid
Aqua (Water), Hydrogenated Polydecene, Pentylene Glycol, Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tridecyl Salicylate, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Cetearyl Glucoside, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Hexamidine Diisethionate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance).
Apply the cleansing milk onto the face, and gently massage with upward circling movements for at least 2 minutes.
It is important to allow enough time for the active ingredients to work into the skin impurities.
Then removes the cleansing milk with plenty of water.
Leave a request and we will advise you
of products Jean DArcel
online store of professional and natural skin care
Delivery of goods Jean DArcel is carried out from the company's warehouse in EU.
In the section Payment and delivery you can find out the terms of payment and delivery. If you have any questions, you can contact us through the contact forms or by phone.